Posts tagged ‘assistive technology’
- 09.30.16BeeLine Reader Adds Color to Bookshare
- 09.27.16Denver Administrators Strengthen Reading For Students with Print Disabilities Through Expansion of Bookshare
- 09.14.16Parent Partners with School Administrators to Advocate for Accessible Ebooks and Dispel Myths
- 13.17.16Benetech Showcases Leading Edge Literacy Initiatives at 31st Annual CSUN Conference
- 04.6.15Students on School Accounts Can “Read Now” Using Popular Bookshare Web Reader
- 010.1.13Get Students a Bookshare Individual Membership at Home!
- 09.16.13Bookshare Web Reader Lets You READ NOW — it’s Fast and Easy!
- 211.26.12A Mother’s Appeal … Look for Hidden Learning Disabilities Early in School