Calling all Bookshare U.S. Student Members with Individual Memberships! Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer reading activity? It’s time for our fifth annual summer reading event…the Catch Up on Summer Reading Contest!
It’s hard to read all the books you want during the school year. That’s why we came up with this great summer contest to help you catch up on all your fun reading and you can start now.
How does it work?
- Create a list of all the books you want to read.
- Read as many books as you can between now and July 1st.
- From July 1–12, tell us which book was your favorite and why (one entry per contestant). That’s it!
What can you win?
- Tablet of your choice goes to the grand prize winner selected by Bookshare judges ($350 value).
- Gift cards for semifinalists who are selected by Bookshare judges ($50 value).
- Read2Go licenses to third place winners who read the most books ($20 value).
Who can participate?
- A U.S. student Bookshare member of any age with an individual Bookshare membership.
- Please note, organizational and non-student members cannot participate.
What to do next?
- Make sure your students or children have active individual memberships.
- Find books and start reading today!
- Sign up for a reminder when entries open on July 1, 2013.
Have fun and enjoy your summer reading!