Calling all Bookshare U.S. Student Members with Individual Memberships! Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer reading activity? It’s time for our fifth annual summer reading event…the Catch Up on Summer Reading Contest!
It’s hard to read all the books you want during the school year. That’s why we came up with this great summer contest to help you catch up on all your fun reading and you can start now.
How does it work?
- Create a list of all the books you want to read.
- Read as many books as you can between now and July 1st.
- From July 1–12, tell us which book was your favorite and why (one entry per contestant). That’s it!
What can you win?
- Tablet of your choice goes to the grand prize winner selected by Bookshare judges ($350 value).
- Gift cards for semifinalists who are selected by Bookshare judges ($50 value).
- Read2Go licenses to third place winners who read the most books ($20 value).
Who can participate?
- A U.S. student Bookshare member of any age with an individual Bookshare membership.
- Please note, organizational and non-student members cannot participate.
What to do next?
- Make sure your students or children have active individual memberships.
- Find books and start reading today!
- Sign up for a reminder when entries open on July 1, 2013.
Have fun and enjoy your summer reading!
how can i get started
Thanks for your questions. To start:
1) Create a list of books you want to read. You can add them to your bookshelf or anyway you like.
2) Download and read the books. (Books will be counted starting June 1 until the end of the contest, so make sure to download them during that period).
3) Starting July 1, we will open the contest form, where you will submit just one entry about the book you liked the most.
To make sure you get all of the contest updates, make sure to sign up for the notification list: http://www.tfaforms.com/285816
ready to get started. how do I get started
It says make a list? Where? how will you know our choices? I cannot find a link for this contest on the main page, why?
Please see the comment to Jordan’s original message. Thanks!
I need help getting started on the summer contest