Are you ready to solve this summer’s most intriguing mysteries? Get ready for the Summer of Sleuths Contest from Bookshare!
This is our sixth and most exciting summer contest to date, and we invite all Bookshare Individual Members to participate. Will you be Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew, or the Hardy Boys? Put on your detective cap and help solve these cases!
How does the contest work?
- Contestants examine clues provided by Bookshare.
- Contestants uncover the answers inside of great detective books (Bookshare will provide reading lists).
- Contestants who answer clues correctly will be entered to win great prizes!
What are the prizes? How do you win?
For each clue that is answered (and corresponding book downloaded), contestants will be entered for a chance to win. So the more clues you answer, the greater your chance of winning!
There will be two contest group prizes, one for U.S. students and one for nonstudents. There will be 20 winners in each group.
- U.S. students: Choose one of several great sleuth-worthy prizes, each valued at $40 to $50 (20 winners chosen at random)
- U.S. non-students: One-year Bookshare membership extension, a $50 value (20 winners chosen at random)
Who can join?
All contestants must have an active Bookshare Individual Membership. (Teachers, learn how to get students Individual Memberships. Individuals, sign up today!)
When can you start?
The contest officially starts on June 16 and runs through August 1, but you can get ready now! Here’s how:
- Visit the contest website for more details.
- Sign up for contest notices including clues and the contest launch!
- Tell others teachers, students, and members about this so they can join too.
Stay connected to Bookshare on all the social media channels for more product updates, cool stories, events, and popular book titles.