Bookshare’s updated website is live, so please tell everyone you know who uses the library!
This year, our team has been working extra hard to make some great new improvements to our website while keeping many core features you know and love.
What’s extra cool is that the updated website is now mobile-friendly, so members can enjoy an improved on-the-go reading experience on tablets and smartphones. And as always, our website continues to be fully accessible.
Let’s check what’s under the hood with the updated site!
- Clear, streamlined information—Find out if Bookshare is right for you, and read your first book with new information, simpler pages, and helpful images that are fully described.
- My Bookshare—Manage your account, see your book history, and download reading tools with a new personalized information page.
- Improved search—Find the books you want by searching by title, author, or ISBN in the standard search on every page, featuring an improved algorithm to get you better results.
- Updated Help Center—Find answers to your Bookshare questions by visiting the revamped Help Center. It has a new well-organized FAQ list, as well as a much improved search feature.
- Training Center—Access new and updated training videos, webinars, online courses, training tools, and learning resources to help you better use Bookshare and train others.
- Get Involved—Learn how you can connect with Bookshare’s ever-growing volunteer, Mentor Teacher, Parent Ambassador, and social media communities!
What’s the Same?
Most of the core features you use with Bookshare are the same, such as:
- Finding, downloading, and reading books
- Managing accounts and using advanced features like Reading Lists
- Using reading tools and apps directly connected to Bookshare, like Read2Go and Go Read
Learn More! Sign Up for Upcoming Webinars!
Visit our website update FAQ to get more details, and take a brief video tour of the new website.
You can also register to attend one of these upcoming training webinars:
- Tuesday, November 4, 10 AM PT (11 AM MT, 12 PM CT, 1 PM ET)
- Wednesday, November 12, 1 PM PT (12 PM MT, 1 PM CT, 2 PM ET)
- Thursday, November 20, 12 PM PT (1 AM MT, 2 PM CT, 3 PM ET)
We Appreciate Your Feedback!
Share your comments about our updated site on this blog or give feedback to our support team. Thank you!