The 2015 CSUN Conference is less than a month away, and we’re excited to be there to share all the great news and developments from Benetech and Bookshare, including product updates, accessible math, 3D printing, accessible images, publishing and more!
Join us for these can’t-miss events!
- The Poet Image Description Training Module, Thursday, March 5, 9:00 AM, La Jolla AB, 2nd Floor, Seaport Tower.
- Bookshare User Feedback Meeting, Thursday, March 5, 12:00–1:30 PM. The location of the room for the event will be announced on March 4. Space is limited, please RSVP to reserve you space and receive the location announcement.
- What’s New in Born Accessible: Accessibility in the Publishing Mainstream, Thursday, March 05, 1:20 PM, La Jolla AB.
- Latest Developments in Accessible Math, Thursday, March 5,at 3:20 PM, La Jolla AB, 2nd Floor, Seaport Tower.
- 3D Printing in the Accessible STEM Classroom, Friday, March 6, at 8:00 AM, Gaslamp CD, 2nd Floor, Seaport Tower.
Thanks for your RSVP and marking these CSUN 2015 events on your conference calendar. Please encourage others to attend.