Educators near or close to Orlando, Florida, and those who will attend the ATIA 2014 conference, reserve your seat now for FREE Bookshare training workshops on Friday, January 31.
This is your chance to get hands-on training and answers to questions directly from our Bookshare trainers.
You do not have to register for ATIA to participate. The events will take place at the Caribe Royal Hotel in conjunction with ATIA 2014. Once we reserve your spot, we’ll send you details in a confirmation email. Space is limited, so please sign up on the waiting list for these in-depth training sessions:
1) Bookshare for Beginners – New members and sponsors can learn how to get started with Bookshare and download their first book for students.
2) Bookshare Advanced – Learn how to use Bookshare across different assistive technologies as well as effective ways to get more out of your account with the latest tools and features.
3) Bookshare Member Feedback Meeting – This is a great opportunity to get to know our staff and let us know what you think about Bookshare and how it can be improved.
ATIA conference registrants are also invited to attend these great sessions by our staff:
- Discovering Accessible Common Core Materials, Thu, Jan 30, at 8:00-9:00 AM in Bonaire 6
- Digital Access to the Common Core, Thu, Jan 30, at 9:20-10:20 AM in Boca I
- Route 66: Providing Access to Adolescent Literature, Thu, Jan 30, at 1:00-2:00 PM in Boca IV
- What’s Next in Accessible STEM Learning Materials and Assessment? Fri, Jan 31, at 2:20-3:20 PM in Curacao 1
We look forward to learning more about your Bookshare goals in sunny (and hopefully warm) Orlando, Florida.
See you soon!
The Bookshare Staff